Salesforce Apps In Salesforce, applications are a collection of objects or tabs. Objects here refer to something similar to database tables. Tabs, on the other hand, are links that take you to these tables. We use these objects and tabs to manage records of different types. Read the previous article…
Tag Archives : admin tutorial
Fill the below form
- Taking the Reins: My Journey with Java Control Statements
- Salesforce Vs SAP
- Mastering the HR Interview at Infosys: Key Questions and Strategies for Success
- Top 25 Salesforce Interview Questions and Answers 2024
- Salesforce Admin – Permission Set Groups | Certification Exam Multiple Choice Questions and answers
- Custom Settings in Salesforce
- How to initialize a list of strings in Apex?
- How to extract values of a wrapper class passed as parameters to a apex class method?