Salesforce Lightning Training – Lightning Online Tutorial
Hands on Training
Assignments for practice
Assignments for practice
Salesforce Lightning Components Certification Training
CRS Info solutions a leading computer institute designed project based hands on experience oriented program called Salesforce Lightning Components and Certification Training. This Programming Lightning Components Certification Course enables participants to develop custom applications running in Lightning Experiences and Salesforce1 and participants can achieve their lightning component learning goals with a real time instructor who is friendly and knowledgeable from CRS Info Solutions.
Programming Lightning Components Certification
The Lightning experience provides a modern and more efficient experience for all the Salesforce users and allows you to modify existing applications or create your customized applications. Lightning App Builder and Lightning components serve as a great asset in letting you create new applications.
The Programming Lightning Components Certification Course enables you to develop custom applications running in Lightning Experiences and Salesforce1. This course lets you learn the programming methods for applications to support multiple devices and screen sizes from a single codebase.
This course develops your coding skill set to the next level. The lightning components provide an out-of-the-box set of components that allows building applications, event-driven architecture providing decoupling between components, and a framework optimized for performance by utilizing the server, browser, network, and devices.
What will you learn?
During this course, you will learn to
- Create custom, reusable lightning components, and applications
- Create surface lightning components and applications throughout the Salesforce ecosystems
- Build a Salesforce1 application
- Perform client-side data validation using input forms
- Create applications and use them to create, read and update data from a Salesforce organization
- Invoke features of Salesforce programmatically
- Use AppExchange and unmanaged packages to provide components
- Use SLDS and Lightning Tokens to enable theme for your application
Why get enrolled in this Course?
Enroll in this course to
- Create lightning components and applications
- Build surface lightning components and applications
- Learn Salesforce concepts for invoking features
- Gain knowledge on SLDS and Lightning Tokens
- Live/Virtual Training in the presence of online instructors
- Quick look at Course Details, Contents, and Demo Videos
- Quality Training Manuals for easy understanding
- Anytime access to Reference materials
- Gain your Course Completion Certificate on the Topic
- Guaranteed high pay jobs after completing certification
- Identify and create custom, reusable lightning components, and applications
- Design your applications
- Gain knowledge on SLDS and Lightning Tokens
- Detail the key features of the Salesforce concepts
- Gain knowledge about building applications
- Describe the input forms for client-side data validation
- Independent software vendors
- Web application developers willing to develop custom Lightning Components and develop Applications to run in Lightning experience, Salesforce1 or hybrid mobile applications
- Experience with Salesforce and
- Developing single page applications (SPAs) experience is recommended not mandatory
Lesson 1: Course Introduction
This lesson introduces you to the course and helps you develop applications using HTML5 and lightning components. Using lightning components, you can create dynamic web applications for mobile and desktop devices. The main feature is the OOTB (out-of-the-box) set of components that helps you kick start building applications. OOTB component saves your time by taking care of the optimization of your application with different devices. Apex programming language allows developers to add business logic and allows to initiate apex code using Web service requests and to use triggers on objects.
- Getting Started
- Develop Apps using HTML5 and Lightning Components
- Lightning Component Definition
- Defining and Manipulating Component Attributes
- User Events Handling
- Debug and Troubleshoot Your App
- Using Helpers for Complex Client-Side Event Handling
- Documenting a Component
- Applications of OOTB Lightning Input Components
- Working with Apex
- Testing and Troubleshooting using Apex
Lesson 2: Surfacing Lightning Components
This session helps you understand the method to create lightning components, and use the Record Pages. These Record pages have the context of a record and are not the same as application pages. Use a combination of an interface and an attribute. At the end of this lesson, you will be able to create lightning pages using App Builder quickly.
- All about Surfacing Lightning Components
- Use components to build Lightning Pages and App Builder
- Building Components for Lightning Experience Record Pages
- Defining a Lightning Application
- Create Visualforce Pages with Lightning
- Installing and using Components from AppExchange
- Packaging Components for Distribution
Lesson 3: Deploy Navigation and Layouts
This lesson teaches you to customize and use Lightning experience with the options available in Lightning components. A lightning tabset holds multiple tab components and makes only one tab visible at a time. The lightning layout is a flexible grid system and allows to arrange containers within a page or inside another container. The deck of cards is for applying a container around another related grouping of information.
- Use lightning tabset
- Implement Button Groups
- Apply a “Deck of Cards” Layout
- Use the layout Grid System
- Implement Menus
Lesson 4: Building Advanced Components
In this course, you will gain complete working knowledge of the advanced components, their concepts and the way of using them in your application building process.
- Component Body
- Instantiate and Destroy Components dynamically
- Localizing Content
- Define and Handle Nested Sub-tags
- Raise Events and Define Public Functions
- Raise Salesforce1 Events
- Using Renderers
- Using Inheritance
- Writing Device-Specific Code
Lesson 5: Working with Data
Lightning allows handling data by using sharing rules and setting field level security. Lightning data service improves user interface consistency and performance. This section also proves the easiness of using records in Apex.
- Implement Forms
- Validate Input Data
- Implement a Query-By-Example System
- View and Edit Salesforce Records
- Server Requests Completion
Lesson 6: Theming Your Application
Theming your application is essential as they decide the appearance and structure of each page in your application.
- Apply Colors and Typography
- Theming with Lightning Tokens
1.What are the Lightning Components?
2. Where can we use the Lightning Components?
Lightning components can be used to customize your sales force organization and create standalone applications for hosting them on the Salesforce. The designed applications can be hosted on other platforms also.
3. What is meant by Salesforce Lightning?
Salesforce Lightning refers to the Lightning Component Framework and other tools which are used by developers. Using lightning, you can build responsive applications for any device.
4. Why should we use the Lightning component Framework?
5. Define Components?
The self-contained and reusable units of applications are called Components. They are the reusable part in an UI.
Salesforce Building Lightning Components And Applications (DEV-601) Course Tutorial Certification Program
Lightning course fee : $300
Regular Batch: 4 weeks
Weekend batch: 8 weeks
In weekend batch, Classes will be conducted on Saturday and Sunday daily one hour session, so it will take 2 months duration to complete the course.
Salesforce Lightning Components And Applications (DEV-601) Tutorial Objectives
- Create custom, reusable Lightning Components and Applications.
- Surface Lightning Components and Applications in Salesforce.
- Build a responsive application that runs in Salesforce1 and Lightning Experience.
- Define input forms with client-side data validation in our lightning tutorial.
- Build Lightning applications that enable a user to search, read, and update data from a Salesforce org.
- Make Lightning Components available to other developers through unmanaged packages.
- Theme your application by customizing the Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS).
Learn how to use the new Salesforce CRM Lightning Course user interface efficiently – you should select our course because you will have the knowledgeable trainer, our trainer has got 4X Salesforce Certified Professional and one of the leading trainer in the market for teaching Salesforce Lightning Tutorials from fundamentals to advanced topics along with useful daily material that helps to achieve your learning goals.
Reports and Dashboards have undergone a major transformation with this new user interface in Salesforce Lightning Components. Learn in-depth information regarding these important concepts in our lightning tutorial program which is certification oriented and Job oriented from a top rated Institute CRS Info Solutions where you get free access to recording videos repository and practice material like interview questions, daily notes and resume preparation assistance.
Who can take up this course?
- Anyone who is well known with Salesforce Admin and Developer modules can take up salesforce lightning tutorial. Those who got trained on Salesforce Administrator and Development Certification Training from our Institute are also joining in Lightning to upgrade their skill set and to new opportunities.
- Anyone wanting to learn the new Salesforce Lightning Course
- Anyone who works in Marketing, Sales or Service in Salesforce, but not having experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Project Managers, Testers, and other IT Professionals can also learn our Salesforce Lightning Training
- Work from home software employees also suitable to learn this course
Salesforce Lightning Certification Program Tutorial introduces you to the new user interface for Salesforce Lightning Components. We walk you through each section and function of this new user interface to help you make the transition from the Salesforce Old user interface and get more interactive and friendly instructor for your Lightning Training program that masters you lightning components and makes you job ready with a professional hands on program.
We have structured Salesforce lightning training course to cover the key UI components of Lightning Experience to make you productive quickly on this new interface. We cover all of the key Salesforce concepts and functions for:
Master Salesforce Lightning skills from our experienced instructors who are working in real-time environment. Course Topics:
- What is Salesforce Lightning?
- Why Use the Lightning Component Framework?
- Open Source Aura Framework
- Browser Support Considerations for Lightning Components
- Using the Developer Console
Interested to learn Admin + Developer modules, then please visit salesforce lightning training page.
|Lightning Experience||Introduction to Lightning Experience|
|Lightning Component Framework|
|Introduction to aura framework|
|Migration Assistance||Enabling and Disabling of Lightning Experience for your organization|
|Migrating from Classic to Lightning Experience Vice-Versa|
|Domain Management||What is Domain Management?|
|Creating Custom Domain for organization|
|Configuring Custom Domain|
|Configuring Authentication Setting for your Domain|
|Debugging in Lightning Experience||Lightning Inspector|
|Installing Lightning Inspector Extension|
|Enabling of Debug mode in Lightning Components|
|Static Resource||What is Static Resource?|
|Steps for Creating Static Resource|
|Stylesheet Creation using Static Resource|
|Lightning Component||Using Lightning Component for embedding Static Resource|
|CSS||What is CSS?|
|Types of CSS|
|Namespace||Creating Namespace for your organization|
|Lightning Resource||Creation of Lightning Resource using Console|
|Lightning Component Bundle||Steps for creating Lightning Component|
|Component IDs||Local IDs|
|Custom Labels||What is Custom Labels?|
|Steps for Creating Custom Labels|
|Setting Label using Parent Attributes|
|Component Documentation||Creating Component Documentation|
|Design||Designing in lightning Experience|
|Lightning Application Bundle||Steps for creating Lightning Application|
|Adding Lightning Component to application|
|SVG||Adding of SVG resource to Component Bundle|
|Tabs and App Launcher||Adding of lightning components to custom tab(lightning tab)|
|Adding of lightning page to custom tab(lightning page tab)|
|Adding of lightning components to app launcher|
|SALESFORCE1||What is Salesforce1?|
|Installing of Salesforce1 Simulator|
|Adding of Custom Tabs to Salesforce1|
|Actions||Overriding Standard Actions|
|Lightning Experience||Lightning Pages|
|Lightning App Builder|
|Adding Lightning Components to Lightning Page|
|VisualForce Pages||Displaying of Lightning Application in Visualforce Page|
|Events||What is Event?|
|Creating Custom Component Event|
|Registering an Event|
|Handling Component Event|
|DML OPERATIONS||Insertion of data into object|
|Retrieving Data from particular object|
|AURA FRAMEWORK||INPUT COMPONENTS|
|SOQL & SOSL||What is SOQL?|
|Working with Date Functions|
|Working with Logical Operators|
|Working with Relational Operators|
|Working with Conditional Operators|
|Parent to Child Relationship query|
|Limitation for Parent to child Query|
|Child to Parent Relationship query|
|Limitation for child to parent query|
|Limitation / governor limits for SOQL|
|What is SOSL?|
|Usage of SOSL|
|Methods in SOSL|
|Limitations of SOSL|
|Difference between SOQL and SOSL|
Our instructor is passionate at teaching and are experts in the Salesforce CRM field and trained more than 2000+ trainees on this particular course. Our instructor has years of real-world experience who worked in top MNC and fortune 500 IT companies and impart their priceless, valuable knowledge to our students with 100% Hands on approach.
Attend to our training sessions to experience the quality of the training.
Salesforce lightening is a very advanced concept, very few trainers are available in the market. I found CRS is having the best trainer to teach Salesforce lightning Certification oriented training topics. Firstly I got the excellent service on Salesforce lightning Training from CRS Info Solutions institute. Recently I completed my Salesforce lightning Course from this institute which is really the best certification program. I would recommend this Institute for you too to get hands on training with best trainer in the market for sure.
–Abhishek Kumar Sharma (Senior Consultant Deloitte)
Learned advanced topics like Surface Lightning Components, SLDS and entire salesforce lightening online training is the best in the market. I am very happy with the trainer and the way he take us to practical approach and real world scenarios. I recommend this Salesforce lightning training for my friends and colleagues which helps them to get a good learning experience.
– Priya Gupta (Project Lead, Accenture)