How to Prepare For Salesforce App Builder Certification?
The Salesforce CRM Platform App Builder certification course is designed to make sure that participants will master their skills and concepts of designing, building, and implementing Force.com platform. These will gain the learners to boost their skill set in technical terms. Get trained through CRS Info Solutions Salesforce Online Training with real time instructors and achieve your learning goals in Salesforce CRM world of opportunities.
Certification Preparation For Platform App Builder
The Platform App Builder certification is for individual who are ready to learn the process of designing and developing the Custom applications.
CRS Info Solutions team design this course teaches you the complete procedure for creating your custom design based on your organization requirements. App Builder helps you to develop reports and dashboards, create the user interface, business logic and provide security for custom applications.
Platform App Builder certification introduces you to new concepts like Lightning App Builder, Lightning Process Builder, and Salesforce1.
Enroll in CRS Info Solutions salesforce certification course to understand the method and develop your custom applications for your organization and mobile use.
What will you learn?
During this course, you will learn to
- Understand the concepts of platform App Builder
- Use the application development platform
- Create custom applications
- Design data model and user interface
- Create business logic and security for applications
- Develop reports and Dashboards
Why get enrolled in this Course?
Enroll in this course to
- Create correct data model in compliance with requirements
- Manage application security
- Learn Process Automation
- Create your user interfaces
- Customize applications for mobile use and Lightning.
- Implement applications
- Live or Virtual Training in the presence of online instructors
- Quick look at Course Details, Contents, and Demo Videos
- Quality Training Manuals for easy understanding
- Anytime access to Reference materials
- Gain your Course Completion Certificate on the Topic
- Guaranteed high pay jobs after completing certification
- Gain essential development experience
- Identify the correct data model as per business requirements
- Create custom design and user interfaces
- Design custom Lightning components
- Deploy applications
- Define business logic and process automation
- Sales Representatives
- System Integrators and
- Independent software vendors (ISVs)
- Experience administering as Salesforce organization
- Completion of the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam
- Developing custom applications on the Force.com and
- Certification on Building Applications with Force.com and Visualforce
Lesson 1: Salesforce Fundamentals
This session helps you understand the need to learn platform App builder using Salesforce fundamentals. Setting up CRM content in your organization allows you to use content libraries. Declarative customization is achieved using point and click in a browser whereas programmatic customization is achieved using code.
- CRM Objects – Overview and Usage
- About Declarative Customizations
- Programmatic customizations and their Use Cases
Lesson 2: Security
The security feature helps users to protect data from unauthorized access and perform their job efficiently. This lesson teaches the fundamental protection method used in App Builder. The App Builder contributes to determining the appropriate sharing solutions for the given set of business requirements.
- Access restriction limits using object, record, and fields.
- Identify sharing solutions
Lesson 3:Data Modeling and Management
This lesson teaches the data modeling and management of App Builder. Data Model allows to organize data and define the relationship between them.
- Identify the correct data model based on the requirements
- Record access, user interface, and reporting: Impact and Relationship types
- Relationship types
- Field Types: Considerations
- Schema builder: Capabilities and considerations
- Importing and Exporting data: Available options and considerations
- External Objects: Capabilities and use cases
Lesson 4: Reporting
Reports and Dashboards are tools that help to work with data and make your data available to your customers in a visual mode. This session helps you to create reports and dashboards.
- Create Reports
- Report types
Lesson 5: User Interface
User interface plays a vital role in serving as the front end of any great business. Building a user interface that is powerful, easy to use and achieves all tasks is a significant challenge in the market. This section teaches you to create a very efficient user interface using the Customization options, Custom buttons, links and actions and Declarative options for incorporating Lightning components.
- Customization options
- Custom buttons, links, and actions
- Declarative options for incorporating Lightning components
Lesson 6: Mobile
This chapter details the advantage of Salesforce1 and the way it improves efficiency. Salesforce1 provides critical data and features at your disposal.
- Salesforce1 user interface: Available declarative customizations
Lesson 7: Business Logic and Process Automation
This section describes the business logic and process automation in App Builder.
Automation process defines the task or process that your business needs to automate. Salesforce supports many automatic processes like sending emails, updating fields and much more. Salesforce allows you to achieve automation process using Formula fields, Rollup-Summary fields, and Workflows
Creation of Business logic based on rules is possible using Process Builder and approval processes. Process Builder assigns tasks to users, update fields, or send email alerts. Approval processes enable users to submit sensitive records like new contracts to other users for approval.
- Record types
- Formula fields
- Roll-up summary fields
- Validation rules
- Approval processes
- Visual workflow
- Process builder
- Business Processes Automation
- Ramifications of field updates
Lesson 8: Deployment in App
Any App is a group of related tabs that serve different functionalities. Salesforce enables you to create your customized Apps based on your requirements.
- Application lifecycle
- Change sets
- Unmanaged and managed package
- Determining an appropriate plan
Lesson 9: Wrapping Up
This session gives you an overview of sample exam papers and methods to solve them.
- Test Preparation
- Practice Exam
1. What is Force.com platform?
Force.com serves as a platform for creating and deploying next-generation cloud apps. Force.com allows your applications to run on a secure, proven service that scales, tunes, and backup data automatically.
2. What is SOQL?
SOQL is Salesforce Object Query Language which allows us to search objects only one at a time and query on all fields of any data type. SOQL can be used in Triggers and classes and perform DML operation on query results.
3. What is Force.com application types?
The following are the Force.com application:
- Content-centric applications
- Transaction-centric applications
- Process-centric applications
- Data-centric applications
4. List the Salesforce editions?
Salesforce editions are as follows:
5. What is CRM?
CRM stands for Customer Relation Management that company uses to manage and analyze data. CRM is designed to compile information or serve as a point of contact between the customers and the company.
6. What type of Tabs created in the user interface?
You can create Tabs of the following types:Custom Object Tabs
- Custom Web tabs
- Visualforce Tabs
- Lightning page
7. What are the two special relationships supported by Salesforce?
The two special relationships backed by Salesforce are
▪ Self-relationship, and
▪ Hierarchical relationships
8. What is meant by App in Salesforce?
Any App is a group of related tabs that serve different functionalities. Salesforce allows to customize existing Apps or create your Apps based on your requirement.
9. What can actions in a process be automated?
Automated actions like email alerts, tasks, field updates, and outbound messages, are triggered by a process, workflow rule, approval process, or milestone
10.What is meant by Reports?
Summaries of the data stored in any app are called Reports. Reports monitor and analyze the data generated in any organization. Reports consist of a table of data, data filters, groupings and a customized graph.
Contact us for more details.