DevOps Online Training in Hyderabad | DevOps Online Training in Bangalore, India
DevOps is a practice combining both Development and Systems Operations. This course is designed to make you a practitioner of DevOps by providing you hands-on training on tools that have emerged as part of DevOps lifecycle.
DevOps online training is designed to help you become a DevOps practitioner. During this course, our expert DevOps instructors will help you:
1. Understand the concepts and necessities of DevOps
2. Understand the need for DevOps and the day-to-day real-life problems it resolves
3. Learn installation and configuration of common infrastructure servers like Apache, and Nginx for the Enterprise
4. Learn popular DevOps tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack, Nagios and GIT
5. Implement automated system update, installations and deployments
6. Learn Virtualization Concepts
7. Configuration deployment and packaging, continuous integration using GIT
8. Fine tune Performance and set-up basic Security for Infrastructure
9. Manage server operations using Code which is popularly known as Infrastructure as a Code
10. Understand the need for and concepts of Monitoring and Logging.
Along with the above mentioned topics, to help you master the most popular DevOps tools, you will also receive 3 additional self-paced courses including presentations, class recordings, assignments, solutions for the following tools:
1: Ansible – Covers Introduction, Setup & Configuration, Ansible Playbooks, 37 Ansible Modules, Different Roles and Command Line usage.
2: Chef – Covers Introduction, Building the Cook Book, Node Object & Search, Data-bags, Chef environment, Roles, Deploying Nodes in Production and using the Open Source Chef Server.
3: Puppet – Covers Puppet Infrastructure & run-cycle, the Puppet Language, Environment defining Nodes and Modules, Provisioning a Web Server and Executing Modules Against A Puppet Master.
Who should go for this course?
DevOps practitioners are among the highest paid IT professionals today, and the market demand for them is growing rapidly. With emergence of new job roles around DevOps philosophy, anyone aspiring to get into these new roles, can take up this DevOps course. Some of these roles are:
1. DevOps Architect
2. Automation Engineer
3. Software Tester
4. Security Engineer
5. Integration Specialist
6. Release Manager
There are no specific prerequisites to become a DevOps Practitioner. Anyone with basic experience in IT or basic knowledge of LInux and Networking can become a DevOps Practitioner.
1. Host a dummy webpage using Apache Web Server.
2. Write shell script which reports:
a) Various system configurations related to the user and the OS.
b) Data related to load on the server.
c) Top 5 processes with maximum number of threads.
d) Sort the services by memory
3. Install Nagios on a VM node for monitoring the various parameter of the VM.