- What is Data Science? What does Data Science involve?
- Era of Data Science
- Business Intelligence vs Data Science
- Life cycle of Data Science
- Tools of Data Science
- Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop
- Introduction to R
- Introduction to Spark
- Introduction to Machine Learning
What is Statistical Inference
- Terminologies of Statistics
- Measures of Centers
- Measures of Spread
- Normal Distribution
- Binary Distribution
Data Analysis Pipeline
- What is Data Extraction
- Types of Data
- Raw and Processed Data
- Data Wrangling
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Visualization of Data
- Machine Learning Use-Cases
- Machine Learning Process Flow
- Machine Learning Categories
- Supervised Learning
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
Classification and its use cases
- What is Decision Tree?
- Algorithm for Decision Tree Induction
- Creating a Perfect Decision Tree
- Confusion Matrix
- What is Random Forest?
- What is Navies Bayes?
- Support Vector Machine: Classification
Clustering & its Use Cases
- What is K-means Clustering?
- What is C-means Clustering?
- What is Canopy Clustering?
- What is Hierarchical Clustering?
What is Association Rules & its use cases
- What is Recommendation Engine & it’s working?
- Types of Recommendation Types
- User-Based Recommendation
- Item-Based Recommendation
- Difference: User-Based and Item-Based Recommendation
- Recommendation Use-case
The concepts of text-mining
- Use cases
- Text Mining Algorithms
- Quantifying text
- Beyond TF-IDF
What is Time Series data
- Time Series variables
- Different components of Time Series data
- Visualize the data to identify Time Series Components
- Implement ARIMA model for forecasting
- Exponential smoothing models
- Identifying different time series scenario based on which different Exponential Smoothing model can be applied
- Implement respective ETS model for forecasting
- Reinforcement learning Process Flow
- Reinforced Learning Use cases
- Deep Learning
- Biological Neural Networks
- Understand Artificial Neural Networks
- Building an Artificial Neural Network
- How ANN works
- Important Terminologies of ANN’s