Data Science Online Training in USA | Data Science Online Training in India
CRS Info Solutions offering the best Data Science Online Training with real time instructors and free material. Join our interactive live demo today to clear your questions. Our training is hands-on job oriented and real time project based. We teach you data analysis, deploying R Statistical computing, machine learning algorithms, K-Means Clustering, NaïveBayes, connecting R with Hadoop framework, work on real world projects and realtime scenario based interview questions.
- What is Data Science? What does Data Science involve?
- Era of Data Science
- Business Intelligence vs Data Science
- Life cycle of Data Science
- Tools of Data Science
- Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop
- Introduction to R
- Introduction to Spark
- Introduction to Machine Learning
What is Statistical Inference
- Terminologies of Statistics
- Measures of Centers
- Measures of Spread
- Normal Distribution
- Binary Distribution
Data Analysis Pipeline
- What is Data Extraction
- Types of Data
- Raw and Processed Data
- Data Wrangling
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Visualization of Data
- Machine Learning Use-Cases
- Machine Learning Process Flow
- Machine Learning Categories
- Supervised Learning
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
Classification and its use cases
- What is Decision Tree?
- Algorithm for Decision Tree Induction
- Creating a Perfect Decision Tree
- Confusion Matrix
- What is Random Forest?
- What is Navies Bayes?
- Support Vector Machine: Classification
Clustering & its Use Cases
- What is K-means Clustering?
- What is C-means Clustering?
- What is Canopy Clustering?
- What is Hierarchical Clustering?
What is Association Rules & its use cases
- What is Recommendation Engine & it’s working?
- Types of Recommendation Types
- User-Based Recommendation
- Item-Based Recommendation
- Difference: User-Based and Item-Based Recommendation
- Recommendation Use-case
The concepts of text-mining
- Use cases
- Text Mining Algorithms
- Quantifying text
- Beyond TF-IDF
What is Time Series data
- Time Series variables
- Different components of Time Series data
- Visualize the data to identify Time Series Components
- Implement ARIMA model for forecasting
- Exponential smoothing models
- Identifying different time series scenario based on which different Exponential Smoothing model can be applied
- Implement respective ETS model for forecasting
- Reinforcement learning Process Flow
- Reinforced Learning Use cases
- Deep Learning
- Biological Neural Networks
- Understand Artificial Neural Networks
- Building an Artificial Neural Network
- How ANN works
- Important Terminologies of ANN’s
About Data Science Online Training Training
What is Business Analytics / Data Analytics?
Business Analytics or Data Analytics is an extremely high-in-demand profession which requires a professional to possess sound knowledge of analyzing data in all dimensions and uncover the unseen truth coupled with the logic and domain knowledge to impact the top-line (increase business) and bottom-line (increase revenue).
Also Google Trends shows the upward trajectory with an exponential increase in volume of searches like never seen before. This is proof enough to back the statements made by Harvard Business Review and the business research giants, that Business Analytics will be the most sort after professional world has ever witnessed.
What is a Data Scientist? Or Rather Who is a Data Scientist?
Data for a Data Scientist is what Oxygen is to Human Beings. This is also a profession where statistical adroit works on data – incepting from Data Collection to Data Cleansing to Data Mining to Statistical Analysis and right through Forecasting, Predictive modeling and finally Data Optimization. A Data Scientist does not provide a solution; they provide most optimized solution out of the many available.
Gartner predicted in 2012 that Data Scientist & Business Analytics jobs will increase to the tunes of Millions by the end of 2015. This is very evident with the rise in job opportunities in various job portals. As a Data Scientist or an aspirant you should not believe us. Go! research for your own and confirm the facts and figures.
Who should do Business Analytics Course
Professionals who can consider Business Analytics / Data Analytics Certification Training as a next logical move to enhance in their careers includes:
- Professionals working on Business intelligence & reporting tools
- Professionals working on Data warehouse technologies
- Statisticians, Economists, Mathematicians
- Software programmers (they have an edge in writing code to accomplish a prediction/classification/forecasting model)
- Business analysts (they have an edge in terms of industry/sector/domain experience)
- Six Sigma consultants who already have exposure to statistics
- Freshers (market demand is thriving organisations to hire the freshers trained on analytics)
How to become a Data Scientist?
Accrue knowledge on dealing with data by getting trained and/or certified by any of the well-known institutes which have rich experience working closing with the ever evolving industry.
Knowing data analytics tools or data mining software alone will not help you analyze data.
So WHAT else is required?
One should possess Domain/Sector/Industry knowledge and learn relevant concepts to strike the right nail. A few such examples which are not limited to those mentioned are:
- One into web development might want to learn Web Analytics
- One into search engine optimisation might want to learn Social Media Analytics & Website Analytics
- One into sales & marketing might want to learn Marketing Analytics, Customer analytics, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Social Media Analytics, Data Collection tools
- One into human resources might want to learn Workforce Analytics
- One into health care might want to learn Healthcare Data Analytics